Conscious Coders Weekly Meeting
every Wednesday @TUM City Campus, Munich
Get together with us at our weekly meetings every Wednesday evening at the TU City Campus!
For more Details please contact us: Team
– – – – – Past Events – – – – –
Conscious Coders Winter.Meetup
Wednesday, December 19, 19:00 @CDTM, Munich
Good friends & good cheer,
it’s that time of the year!
Please be our guest at the ConciousCoders winter meetup
on Wednesday, December 19, 2018
at 7 o’clock in the evening
at CDTM, Marsstr. 20-22 80335 Munich.
Enjoy an interesting talk of Prof. Diepold
and an introduction in our work.*
Gladly we will provide beer, glühwein and snacks.
*talks in German
AI and Big Data: Boundless Potential or Serious Threat
– What Influence do we Developers have?
Saturday, March 3 @ CDTM, Munich
- 30 students (computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering and related subjects)
- 5 workshop teams
- Discussion on how to concretely overcome challenges in dealing with AI and Big Data in study and professional environments
- Getting to know existing approaches and think of own ideas and solutions
- Keynote by Henrik Klagges, Managing Partner at TNG Technology Consulting
- Interactive Talk by John Grant, Director of Privacy and Civil Liberties Engineering, and Kyle Owens, Civil Liberties Engineer, from Palantir Technologies
- Interviews with experts from science & industry
- Anja Kaspersen, Director at the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs
- Matthias Uhl, Leader of the Junior Research Group “Ethics of Digitization” at the Bavarian School of Public Policy (TUM)
- Ashwini Rao, Computer Privacy & Security Researcher at TU Munich
- Johannes Plapp, CTO of Logivations, Volkswagen Nominated Supplier for Logistics Innovations
- Michael Lutter, Researcher in Intelligent Autonomous Systems at TU Darmstadt
How does the rapid development of AI affect society, and our lives? How can we deal with challenges linked to AI and Big Data? What is the role of developers?
- Exciting presentations by our five student workshop teams in front of around 100 people
- An inspiring panel discussion with top-notch speakers from science & industry (see below)
- Get together after the event
- Prof. Klaus Mainzer, Founding Director of Munich Center for Technology in Society (MCTS)
- Alexander Waldmann, Operative Director at appliedAI
- John Grant, Director of Privacy and Civil Liberties Engineering at Palantir Technologies
- Gigo, Board Member of muCCC, the Munich branch of Chaos Computer Club (CCC)